Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Innovation Positions at Ferrovial
Professionals in innovation focus on developing new products, services, processes, and ideas that are more effective, imbuing them with a disruptive or revolutionary approach.
Professionals in innovation are experts in project management, strategic thinking, and leadership. Their main tasks include designing, researching, developing, analyzing, and suggesting new concepts and strategies, as well as understanding business strategy and identifying innovative solutions that support its implementation.
Their primary characteristics should include:
- Communication skills
- Strategic thinking.
- Leadership skills.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Addressing complex problems.
- Critical thinking.
- Decision making.
- A service-oriented approach.
- Business Administration and Management
- Degree in Environmental Technologies Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- Degree in Civil and Territorial Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Dual Degree in Industrial Design Engineering and Product Development and in Mechanical Engineering
- Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering and Automatic and Industrial Electronic Engineering
- Degree in Automatic and Industrial Electronic Engineering
- Degree in Industrial Technologies Engineering
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field