Operations / Production
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Operations and Production Positions at Ferrovial
Positions related to operations and production contribute to monitoring daily activities at the corporation and monitoring operations.
- Organize, direct, and supervise manufacturing, maintenance, and equipment-related activities, as well as operational technical services.
- Plan purchases and logistics for raw materials and other components.
- Maximize productivity for human resources, facilities, and machinery.
- Plan for proper productive resources and the clients’ foreseeable needs in the medium and long term.
- General maintenance of the plant and equipment
- Monitor production planning according to the specifications for products, materials, processes, deadlines, facilities, etc.
- Supervise compliance with existing legislation in topics related to quality, risk prevention, environment, and hygiene at work.
To work in operations and production, the following are required:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of managing processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and relate at different levels of the company.
- Thorough and proactive.
- Highly motivated, possesses professional ambition, works responsibly and with commitment.
- Degree in Industrial Organization Engineering
- Degree in Industrial Chemical Engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Degree in Energy Engineering
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field