Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Administration Positions at Ferrovial
The individual occupying a company’s administrative position performs administration, organization, and office tasks, depending on what the company itself or their specific department requires.
- This individual is in charge of processing and handling all kinds of internal and external documentation (documents, e-mails, invoices, etc.) per the procedure set forth by the company in its various channels.
- Preparing and processing requested documents as needed.
- Organizing, classifying, and recording the documentation mentioned according to the stipulated internal protocols.
- Depending on the department where the activity takes place, leading administrative procedures for company areas such as taxes, accounting, advertising, or finance.
- Administrative procedures involved in the treasury, profitability and monitoring investments, fundraising, etc.
- Administrative procedures related to company staff, according to current labor laws and the company’s own mandates; thus, providing the HR department with any necessary support.
- They will be in charge of the procedures on public administration, meaning that they will handle presenting documents at different public bodies at the proper time and in the proper manner. They will keep track of timelines and deadlines for administrative procedures.
- Recording, supervising, and updating accounting information in the different accounting applications that the company uses.
- Customer service regarding information and any incidents or queries that may arise (by phone or e-mail, or in person).
- Organized, methodical, and responsible.
- Skilled at organizing and addressing tasks.
- Able to communicate with clients, departments, superiors and employees, providers, and public administrations. This is a highly important facet of this position, given that interpersonal communications are a major part of their workload.
- An individual with qualities suitable for teamwork.
- Good writing skills, both in responding to written communication and in writing reports.
- Intermediate professional training in Administrative Management.
- Degree in Business Administration or Management (degrees, MBA, etc.).
- Advanced degree in Administration and Finance.
- Accounting – administrative training.
Advanced knowledge of accounting and computer software: Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), knowledge of ERP and CRM software.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field