Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Human Resources Positions at Ferrovial
Positions related to human resources help recruit talent and train professionals for the company.
- Identify training needs as required.
- Build the basis for, plan, and implement the training and improvement needed to deliver projects successfully.
- Create a training program and rubric and an improvement program.
- Serve as a liaison with project teams and subcontractors to coordinate training and further training sessions.
- Develop, maintain, and track the training program and familiarization with the project per the schedule for project requirements.
- Prepare budgets for training programs and workshops.
- Send notifications about all training programs in a timely manner.
- Prepare and teach improvement courses.
- Implement training KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports on training and continuing education programs.
- Produce and manage reports and evidence of training and improvement to meet project deliverables.
- Create test packages and manage documentation for candidate onboarding.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of construction projects.
- Highly motivated, possesses professional ambition, works responsibly and with commitment.
- Degree in Labor Sciences, Labor Relations, and Human Resources.
- Degree in Psychology.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field