The three parking lots at SerranoPark are located on Serrano Street between the Plaza de la Independencia to Hermanos Bécquer Street. There are parking places for residents (granted the right to use those spaces) and places in rotation for the general public and paid parking.
The three parking lots can be accessed by the entrances located on Hermanos Bécquer and Juan Bravo; Ortega y Gasset, Marqués de Villamagna, and Hermosilla; Jorge Juan and Plaza de la Independencia.
The most comfortable, secure parking lot in Madrid
SerranoPark has a clear structure that allows for easy movement and maneuvering inside the lot. It features the latest applied technology for the security and comfort of vehicles as well as their occupants:
- License plate recognition
- 24h in-person and video surveillance
- Guidance system
- Centralized monitoring of the facilities
- Energy-efficient system
- A sprinkler system in case of fire
- Card payment with online verification and a payment system by ViaT
- Elevators located at most every 50 meters
- 3G coverage on all levels
- Recharging stations for electric cars
- Designated handicapped spaces
- Free umbrella loan service
Builder of the Future
SerranoPark has signed a collaboration agreement with NGO Children’s Villages. Thanks to this commitment, better attention will be provided to children and youth, boosting their development and autonomy with shelter, prevention, and strengthening of their family and social networks. For this, Children’s Villages has recognized SerranoPark as a Builder of the Future.