Artificial Intelligence allows machines to simulate human behavior, such as learning or extracting knowledge from a particular context.
Desde el Digital HUB trabajamos en varias líneas relacionadas con la inteligencia artificial:
Our Digital Hub is pursuing various avenues in relation to Artificial Intelligence:
- Machine Learning: the creation of models with the capacity to learn and predict future behaviors.
- Analysis of patterns and clustering: analysis of behaviors and automatic grouping of such behaviors. Identification of patterns.
- Cognitive: missing
- Semantic learning: initiatives relating to comprehension of the natural language used by people to understand opinions or feelings and maintain conversations.
- Artificial vision: using deep learning techniques and neural networks to recognize the contents of images and provide knowledge accordingly.
- Chatbots: intelligent agents capable of carrying out specific tasks in an automated manner.
The use of Artificial Intelligence together with internal and external data sources enables us to improve aspects such as prediction of demand for new business strategies, enhanced operations, or providing employees with cutting edge tools and technology to contribute to their development.