As stated in our policy document, we aim to “create safe, risk-free workplaces for everyone, every day”, driven by our belief that every accident is preventable.
This vision sets the facto desired objective of “Target Zero”, a goal to which all of our employees are fully committed.
In order to achieve the Target Zero goal, we have designed a roadmap based on the following actions:
- Appropriate organisational structure, up to the highest level of management, with a health and safety representative on all management committees.
- Implementation of appropriate management systems in all business areas.
- Implementation of appropriate minimum safety standards for each business area.
- Training aimed at employee involvement.
- Strict supervisory and control procedures set up in our work centres, including safety, inspections and a reporting system for safety observations and/or near misses, together with internal audits carried out by independent experts.
- A reporting system based on proactive and reactive indicators.
- Commitment to innovation.
- Road Safety Plan.