CDL Drier- Class A with Tanker Endorsement
Posted on 1 March, 2023
Georgia, United States of America
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group. In Georgia, North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is managing the design and construction of the I-285/SR 400 Project, which is a design-build (DB) project involving 10.5 miles of roadway. The project includes rebuilding the I-285/SR 400 Interchange as well as improvements to lI-285 west from Roswell Road in Fulton County to east of Ashford-Dunwoody Road in DeKalb County, and improvements to SR 400 from the Glenridge Connector to Spalding Drive. This $460 million project will improve ramp capacity at the interchanges by adding more traffic lanes and improve existing configuration deficiencies in both highways. The project will include building a collector-distributor with separation barriers and new flyover bridges which will widen and improve conditions of other existing bridges in the interchange area. The project is expected to save the average commuter 8 hours per year and to cut more than 20,000 hours a day in delays for all users of the interchange.
The position of a CDL Driver is to safely load and secure equipment to be moved from one location to another. This position may also perform a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the workflow dictates.
• Key Duties Valid Class "A" CDL license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
• Must have familiarity with the safe operation of construction equipment (excavators, dozers, etc.)
• Responsible for the safe loading and unloading of construction equipment.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS.
• Must be able to get in and out of the truck
• Must be able to use a lever
• Able to work day or night shifts as required.
• Perform daily safety checks of fluid levels on oil, water, fuel and inspections for leaks and damage to vehicle prior to operation. Responsible for notifying supervisor if vehicle needs to be repaired
• Drive truck equipped with different trailer combinations.
• Able to safely drive a water tanker, flat bed and/or other commercial vehicles as required within driver's license guidelines and with the required driver's license endorsements
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
ForemanTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch