Civil Project Management Intern
JR04277 - JOB_POSTING-3-3004
Posted on 6 September, 2023
Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Fort Worth, Mississauga, ON, San Antonio, Georgia, Ontario, Texas (Canada, United States of America)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Ferrovial Construction is seeking talented civil engineering students to conduct their cooperative education experience from one of its affiliated projects in the United States. Ferrovial Construction will provide engineering students practical experience that will aid in progressing their careers in Engineering and Construction Management. Ferrovial Construction is rapidly expanding its presence in the United States and looking to cultivate future leaders who demonstrate a collaborative attitude, innovation, and strong drive for results.
About Us: Ferrovial is the world's leading private investor in transportation infrastructures, with activities in construction, management, maintenance, and services. Ferrovial has a workforce of more than 4,000 people across the US and over 20,000 around the world and operations in more than 15 countries. Ferrovial Construction is the construction division of the company and is involved in all areas of construction, namely civil works, building, and industrial works around the world. Within the context of civil works, the company designs and builds all types of infrastructures such as roads, railways, hydraulic projects, maritime works, hydroelectric works, and industrial projects.
Within the North America, Ferrovial Construction has been awarded contracts in an amount exceeding $18 Billion USD and has completed projects in Ontario Canada, Indiana, North Carolina, and Texas, USA and is currently overseeing the construction of highways in California, Georgia, New York, Virginia, Texas and Toronto, Ontario. The company is pursuing dozens of additional heavy civil projects throughout the Unites States and Canada.
- Perform quantity take-offs.
- Perform cost Estimates
- Prepare Labor schedules
- Order and receive materials, supplies, tools, and equipment
- Process changes orders
- Recommend solutions to design changes throughout the construction process
- Manage subcontractors’ scope of work respective to various contracts.
- Tracking to earn bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Construction Management/ Science obtained from an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Demonstrated qualities of leadership and hard work
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, drawings, and specifications
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong attention to detail and can work in a fast-paced environment; an eagerness to learn and apply your engineering skills to develop creative problem-solving designs/ideas
- Strong commitment to high standards, integrity, and ethics
Compensation: Hourly wage
Construction Management Co-OpAtlanta, GA, Fort Worth, Mississauga, ON, San Antonio, Georgia, Ontario, Texas (Canada, United States of America) Full time Support Posted on 18 September, 2023
Associate Project ManagerAtlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Fort Worth, Mississauga, ON, New York, NY, Georgia, New York, Ontario, Texas (Canada, United States of America) Full time Support Posted on 6 September, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch