Customer Service Representative
JR02527 - JOB_POSTING-3-1495
Posted on 14 April, 2023
Manassas, VA, Virginia (United States of America)
In 2016, the Commonwealth of Virginia selected a Cintra-led consortium to finance, design, build, operate and maintain the express lanes on Interstate 66 Outside the Beltway. The project will transform this critical Northern Virginia artery to relieve congestion, improve safety and provide more predictable travel times. The project corridor extends approximately 22 miles along Interstate 66 from the Capital Beltway (I-495) to Gainesville (US Route 29). Once completed, the project will include three toll-free general-purpose lanes in each direction and two express lanes in each direction with a state-of-the-art open-road electronic toll collection system. Expanded transit service, park-and-ride lots and interchange enhancements will further improve travel along I-66. The project will also connect several shared use paths to create more multimodal options. As an innovative and efficient public-private partnership, this project will be completed at a $2.5 billion net savings for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Summary: The CSR will be responsible for communicating and/or engaging with customers through the available channels of phone, email, chat, and In-person. CSRs will educate and inform customers about I-66 Express Mobility Partners LLC (66 Express Lanes) and answer questions that may arise. The goal of the CSR is to help customers resolve their issue(s) and make better-informed decisions about their notice and/or account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operational Activities:
- Handle basic customer interactions (includes incoming calls, email requests, chat, and in-person assistance via Storefront).
- Attempt to de-escalate situations by using customer accounts to research issues and provide accurate information in an efficient manner.
- Sett, correct, and appropriate expectations.
- Properly utilize the system to research and resolve customer questions and requests.
- Assist customers with payments via Missed-a-toll, anonymous, and unregistered accounts.
- Assist customers with Notify me notifications and setting up scheduled payments.
- Assist customers with account creation and account maintenance.
- Notate interaction details on all accounts accessed to provide insight into the customer interaction and/or request.
- Maintain acceptable standards of quality through monitored calls.
- Meet and/or exceed departmental and team performance goals.
- All other duties as determined to fulfill the role.
- Report issues observed with the system and customer accounts to management immediately
- Report roadside issues communicated by customers to management immediately
- Report observed physical or facility-related safety issues to management immediately
Qualifications: (Knowledge Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill those duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- Previous call center or customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional rapport building skills
- Patient/Empathetic Attitude
- Ability to adapt to change and Flexibility to move from one task to another without getting easily frustrated
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Moderate to advance troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other PC based programs
#I66express #United States of America #notapplicable
Roadway ManagerSan Antonio, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 6 June, 2023
Construction LaborerSan Antonio, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 5 June, 2023
CAD and ProjectWise System Administrator - AustinAustin, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 5 June, 2023
Assistant SuperintendentSan Antonio, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 2 June, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch