Engineering Services Design BIM - Madrid
Posted on 3 October, 2022
Ferrovial Construcción es reconocida a nivel internacional por su capacidad de diseño y construcción de obras singulares en obra civil y edificación y principalmente en grandes infraestructuras de transporte. En su track-record histórico se incluyen hasta la fecha obras que acumulan más de 490 km de túneles, 19.200 km de carretera (incluyendo 4.000 km de autopistas) o 4.700 km de líneas de ferrocarril (incluyendo 700 km de ferrocarril de Alta Velocidad) y 27.350 km de mantenimiento y reparación de carreteras.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Services Head of Digital Engineering Department, the BIM Manager will be part of the team of the Engineering Services, which is a directorate composed for about 200 engineers, whose duty is leading the design phase and give advice to the company project teams and the Ferrovial Group in the fields of its expertise.
The BIM Manager will hold a strategic position in Madrid for at least one year (depending on the circumstances), coordinating BIM and collaborative design production in all kind of projects, performing quality control of models and resulting documentation, leading the spatial coordination process, enhancing the integration of the different stakeholders and assisting with information management and the use of models and data.
The BIM Manager will be a key part of the Digitization Plan of Ferrovial Construction, participating in standardization and innovation activities included in the Digital Engineering Department Roadmap. During this time in, the BIM Manager will travel to the international projects if needed for a few days or for several weeks in order to implement digitization processes; and after one year, the BIM Manager will be probably assigned to a project and he/she will move to the project design team location, which will probably be US, but could be UK, Canada, Chile, Australia or other.
The relocation could happen before or after the end of the first year, according to the needs generated by further awarded projects.
• Lead the BIM Management team in further projects.
• Produce and keep the BEP updated and current, as well as guides and protocols during the design phase of the projects under his/her responsibility; and eventually during the construction phase, as well.
• Ensure that all design information is compliant with the requirements of the contract, the BEP and all applicable Standards regarding BIM and Information Management.
• Quality assurance of the BIM production in Bids and Design&Build projects.
• Quality audits and information extraction from design documentation in bids and construction projects.
• Scope of works definition for the engineering consultants regarding BIM and Information Management.
• Set up CDE according to Engineering Services Information Management System and ensure all project team members have continued and appropriate access to the during the design production.
• Support development of training programs and delivery of training sessions to the team members, supply chain and client when necessary.
• Support the team members in the use of BIM and Information Management tools.
• Assist in the cost estimation of BIM implementation in projects.
• Assist in digital transformation initiatives development.
• BIM Coordination and monitoring of BIM deliverables production.
• BIM and Information Management methodology compliance.
• Compliance with Client and Ferrovial Construction requirements.
MAIN SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years experience.
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of BIM coordination during the design phases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Spanish and English)
• Must be experienced in infrastructure projects or being BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering.
• 3+ years experience in BIM coordination/management roles.
• Must have experience in more than one BIM authoring tools like Revit, Openbuildings, Openroads and/or Civil3D.
• Must have experience in Design BIM Uses, like drawings production, 3DCoordination and Quantities take off.
• Any computational skills (Power Automate, Dynamo, Python, js, c#, Forge…)
• Proactivity, flexibility, teamwork and leadership.
OTHER SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in Bentley Connect edition tools templates and setting up will be positively considered • Experience in Istram Ispol will be positively considered.
• Experience in Project Wise and BIM360 collaborative environments will be positively considered.
• Previous experience in international BIM projects.
• Proactive approach to incorporate new technologies.
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
• Office 365 (intermediate / expert level). Power BI expert level will be positively considered.
#ferrovialconstruction #Spain #Sin experiencia
Civil Design ManagerMadrid, Spain Full time Technical Office Posted on 17 November, 2022
Ingeniero/a Proyectos Estructuras Edificación - Madrid -Madrid, Spain Full time Technical Office Posted on 17 November, 2022
Underground Geotechnical Engineer - MadridMadrid, Spain Full time Technical Office Posted on 10 October, 2022
Civil Design ManagerMadrid, Spain Full time Technical Office Posted on 10 October, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch