Head of Investment Analysis
JR02056 - JOB_POSTING-3-1633
Posted on 25 April, 2023
Madrid, Madrid (Spain)
Financial Planning & Control
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and it´s one of the world´s leading private airport investors and operator. We have a deep understanding of the industry and a record of building strong and productive relationships with partners and stakeholders.
The Airports Division oversees all of Ferrovial Group’s activities relating to the airport sector. Ferrovial Airports adds value in the design, construction, financing and operation of airport infrastructures through long term asset investment, with a view to becoming one of the world’s major airport operators and investors.
Airports are highly strategic assets, given their significant impact on local economic development. In the case of Heathrow Airport, for example, the contribution to the UK economy is £23 billion per year.
In a context of increasing privatisation of airport infrastructures, Ferrovial Airports’ business model has proved to be ideally suited to meet the requirements of our interest groups. Our extensive operational experience, together with our financial strength and the synergies achieved with the other divisions within the group, has enabled us to increase the profitability of our assets through our business approach, focused on improving passenger experience, developing infrastructures and streamlining operational costs, amongst others.
Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: Heathrow, Europe’s busiest hub, and Glasgow, Aberdeen, and Southampton.
In June 2022, Ferrovial Airports acquired a stake in the consortium appointed to design, construct and operate the New Terminal One at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport in the United States. Furthermore in July 2022, Ferrovial Airports completed the acquisition of a 60% stake in the company that manages the Dalaman International Airport concession in Turkey.
The mission will be, together with the manager of the area, the elaboration of the valuation models and the economic-financial analysis that support the decision-making in the assets of the division and the evaluation of the assets in the portfolio to establish and recommend proposals that optimize the economic and financial viability of these assets.
- Economic and financial analysis of the division's investment and divestment projects
- Analysis of the evolution of investments' economic, operational, and financial variables
- Development, coordination, and management of the development of financial valuation models that support the decision-making that affects the shareholder in the division's portfolio
- Perform the economic and financial analysis in coordination with the business plan, financing, taxation, accounting, external advisors, and partners
- Draft the necessary documentation to comply with the procedures (internal or external) in the field of investment analysis and financing of the projects in the portfolio assets
- Analysis of the assets in the portfolio and preparation of proposals to optimize the economic and financial viability of these assets
- Preparation and updating of valuation models for portfolio assets, both for internal purposes and for processes with third parties
- Preparation of specific "ad hoc" studies relevant to the decision-making of the Senior Management
- Support the department in the preparation of financial reports
- Establish the necessary procedures and controls to ensure the strength of the financial models
- Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Engineering (with subsequent finance training) and high motivation for investment analysis and project finance.
- Valuable master's in finance or MBA in a prestigious business school or CFA
- Essential expert level in the elaboration of financial models of the valuation of investments in the infrastructure sector with complex financing structures
- Essential high level of English and availability to travel
- Essential expert level of programming in Visual Basic
- 5-10 years of experience in functions similar to those described
- Analytical capacity
- Problem-solving skills and strategic approach
- High level of autonomy and proactivity in the continuous search for improvements and proposal of solutions
- Ability to make decisions with great agility and in a context of limited information
- Flexibility and responsiveness under pressure
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- Joining one of the world's leading infrastructure management groups
- Career development opportunities within the Airports division and the company
- Participation in large international projects
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- English classes: 2 hours a week during working hours. 📚
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria. ☕️
- Healthy snacks. 🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
#fairportsvertiports #Spain #algoderesponsabilidad
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch