Human Resources Operations Specialist (Bilingual)
JR02886 - JOB_POSTING-3-1867
Posted on 19 May, 2023
Houston, TX, Texas (United States of America)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
Human Resources Operations Specialist
The Human Resources Operations Specialist assists with carrying out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: recruiting and staffing, pre-employment processes, new hire orientation, and onboarding.
- Work directly with and report to the Human Resources Manager regarding all HR endeavors.
- Assist in the full hiring process of employees: includes recruitment, interviews, verifying work-history and references.
- Assist with coordinating onboarding information and preparation including communicating with new hires, organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons.
- Support HR Manager in educating employees on and enforcing company policies. Assist with organizing, maintaining and updating employee HRIS information as needed
- Assist with benefits administration to include new hires, change reporting, and answering general questions.
- Assist with compiling monthly and weekly reports.
- Assist in the administration of employee off-boarding activities including obtaining approvals from Senor Managers.
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention.
- Make sure all employee records are prepared to be filed correctly and kept confidential.
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations.
- Under the lead of the HR Manager, be a vital source of human resources information answering any questions employees may have.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources or related experience a plus.
- Requires strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Resourceful, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to communicate successfully with applicants and co-workers.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.#webber #United States of America #entrylevel
HR Operations SpecialistAustin, Texas (United States of America) Full time Human Resources Posted on 7 June, 2023
HR CoordinatorFort Worth, Texas (United States of America) Full time Human Resources Posted on 4 June, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch