Interconnection and Transmission Sr. Manager
Posted on 13 March, 2023
Texas, United States of America
Energy Infrastructure and Mobility was created with the objective of promoting the transition to a sustainable, clean and state-of-the-art economy. We provide innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of renewable energy generation and transmission infrastructure, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
In the area of energy infrastructure, we promote and build projects focused on the development of renewable electricity generation, storage and transmission infrastructures.
In the area of mobility, we are committed to the development of electric, shared, connected and autonomous urban mobility projects.
Reporting to the Head of Energy Development, the Interconnection and Transmission Sr. Manager is responsible for managing all interconnection and transmission M&A reviews, JV proposals, greenfield/prospecting opportunities, defining technical specifications, optimizing the designs within applicable standards and in a cost-effective manner, plus to ensure that grid code compliance is appropriately managed and maintained throughout the development process and the lifetime of the asset.
- Provide technical guidance and review during greenfield, M&A, and JV diligence to ensure grid transmission and connection risks are mitigated or eliminated.
- Define transmission and interconnection design to reduce cost and construction duration while optimizing overall plant concept. Define and specify the best technical solution based on the asset requirements.
- Carry out technical due diligence and risk assessment on interconnection and transmission reports and infrastructure.
- Carry out inspections for feasibility checks and alignment with the project requirements.
- Track and prioritize all interconnection transmission applications, studies, payments, deposits, etc
- Ensure that authorization documentation in relation to the interconnection requests and technical approvals are successfully submitted.
- Coordinate the preparation of the technical documentation relating to the transmission and/or interconnection projects to be authorized.
- Manage Technical and Legal Advisors and Consultants to support related activities.
- Maintain relationships with DNO/TSO to support the grid application.
- Lead and manage the negotiatiaons together with the Construction department, the development of EPC / ICP Contract Technical Appendices and Major Equipment Technical specifications
- Interact and support construction and businesses areas and serve as (PMQ) Person Most Qualified during interconnection and transmission discussions and activities.
- Support or help manage outside consultants/contractors with the operation and maintenance of FEI owned or constructed plants by providing grid expertise to the Asset Manager and O&M team managers.
- Engineering degree related to electrical power systems and/or electrical engineering.
- Candidates with power flow/voltage and stability simulations in PSSE, or similar, will be given priority.
- Proven track record and experience working with ISOs, RTO, in the US for more than 8 years.
- Proven ability to work in multiple interconnection jurisdictions with IAs (Interconnection Applications) and MMAs(Material Modification Assessment) applications.
- Experience with TSR/TSA process as week as the ability to manage consultants and contractos with these activities
- Ability to negotiate and implement GIA (Generator Interconnection Agreements), reimbursement agreements, and EPAs (Engineering Procurement Agreements).
- Proven experience and knowledge in transmission planning, applications, analysis and design
- Proficiency in Basis Risk analysis, Pro-Mod, and balancing, and ATS availability analysis and procurement.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #midseniorlevel
Operations EngineerVirginia, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
ForemanTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch