OT Cybersecurity Specialist
Posted on 18 October, 2022
Applications & Technology
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
We look for a professional who wants to develop its knowledge and professional career in the context of OT Cybersecurity. The candidate will participate in an international consortium aimed at developing and implementing models as well as operational procedures to build and operate cyber-resilient connected infrastructures.
The project includes the development and use of technologies like Digital Twins, IT, OT and IoT combined with the definition and testing of threat scenarios that may impact in the operation of connected infrastructures, as well as the design and testing of recovery plans.
The candidate will carry out the activities and tasks assigned to Ferrovial Cybersecurity Department within the consortium. The candidate will also interact with all stakeholders involved in the project: Innovation Area, Construction and Toll Road Business Units, the companies participating in the Consortium as well as the EU governing bodies that sponsored and backed the project.
- Define, implement, and test threat models for connected infrastructures.
- Contribute to definition and testing of connected infrastructure digital twin.
- Define the risk map, controls/measures to ensure connected infrastructure resiliency.
- Perform the Business Impact Analysis and Recovery Plans for the infrastructure.
- Perform the testing of plans through the digital twin.
- Participate and lead the cybersecurity activities within the workgroup.
- Report and communicate to stakeholders on regards of cybersecurity
- University degree: Higher Engineering (Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications or similar).
- Experience with industrial control systems, network, and technologies in the field of OT.
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity in this context of OT. Experience on this field is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of cybersecurity standards and best practices (ISO 27001, NIST CSF, SP 800-82, PAS 1192-5, ISO 22301, CIS and SANS)
- An open mind-set willing to join international environment and interested in joining an intercultural team
- Soft skills: Leadership, communication, collaboration, influencing and organizational skills.
- Essential: very high level English and Spanish.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria. ☕️
- Healthy snacks. 🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting you!
#Ferrovial #Spain #algoderesponsabilidad
Mobility Projects EngineerMadrid, Spain Full time Applications & Technology Posted on 4 November, 2022
Contract and vendor managerMadrid, Spain Full time Applications & Technology Posted on 3 November, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch