Project Legal Counsel
JR03876 - JOB_POSTING-3-2814
Posted on 14 August, 2023
New York, NY, New York (United States of America)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
North American Legal Department of a leading international infrastructure company seeks an attorney to join expanding team as a Project Legal Counsel. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of legal issues relating to the design and construction of large-scale public transportation projects.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare, review, evaluate, and negotiate various types of documents, including proposals, confidentiality agreements, subcontracts, purchase orders, and other agreements.
- Prepare corporate documents, including operational agreements, board minutes, and resolutions.
- Identify and provide advice on risks.
- Investigate and manage first and third party claims.
- Retain, manage and supervise outside counsel.
- Represent company in various meetings and legal proceedings.
- Develop and recommend policies and training on numerous legal issues.
- Prepare reports, memoranda, correspondence, and other documents, as necessary.
- Applicants must possess a JD degree from a law school approved by the American Bar Association and be an active member of a bar in the US.
- 7-10+ years of experience with wide transactional and litigation knowledge
- Must have experience working within the Construction, Design, and/or Engineering industry
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical ability, good judgment, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must also be highly motivated and detail oriented and have the ability to self-manage and work as part of a dynamic team involving multiple departments.
Salary range for this position is between $150,000-$225,000 annually.
Senior Legal CounselDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Legal Posted on 8 September, 2023
Senior Legal Counsel, USAustin, TX, Texas (United States of America) Full time Legal Posted on 15 June, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch