Quality Assurance Coordinator
JR02313 - JOB_POSTING-3-1354
Posted on 21 March, 2023
Fort Worth, Texas (United States of America)
Quality & Environment
North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is one of the subsidiaries of the Ferrovial Group in the U.S. It is currently working on several projects in the U.S., including the North Tarrant Express (NTE) Projects (“NTE Projects”). The NTE Extension Project is a part of the NTE Projects, which consist of a series of major highway improvements to the critical I-820 and SH-121/183 corridor in North Tarrant County, Texas. The NTE Projects will relieve congestion, improve safety, and provide for anticipated traffic growth in one of the country’s fastest developing regions. The NTE First Project was a $1.451 billion design-build project consisting of rebuilding the existing main lanes as well as adding four toll-managed lanes, frontage roads and auxiliary lanes in the corridor between I-35 West and Industrial Boulevard. The NTE Extension Project is the next part of the NTE Projects. The construction of the original $984 million part of the project (Segment 3A) was completed by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC, and the current $580.5 million part (Segment 3C) of the NTE Extension Project is presently being carried out by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC.
The position of Quality Coordinator will provide technical and functional support related to quality for construction activities in the field under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager.
AREAS OF RESPONIBILITY
- Coordinate QA Inspectors field operations.
- Oversee the inspection processes
- Document inspection processes and results (perform inspection and testing reports).
- Provide records related to quality system to document control.
- Determine the disposition of all nonconformities in relation with field works and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Perform quality trainings.
- Attend QA meetings with client(s)
- Minimum of five (3) years of experience of progressive responsibility in similar positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Construction Science, or equivalent.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Bi-lingual English-Spanish
#Ferrovial #United States of America #entrylevel
Quality ManagerManassas, VA, Virginia (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 31 May, 2023
Noise SpecialistAustin, Texas (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 1 May, 2023
Quality Manager (QCQAM)New York, New York (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 11 April, 2023
Quality Assurance AdministratorFort Worth, Texas (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 21 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch