Posted on 30 November, 2022
London, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Location: Chiswick Business Park
- General administrative duties – email correspondence, dealing with queries, photocopying, creating documents
- Managing diaries for team members.
- Meeting coordination – face to face, video & audio. Taking minutes, following up on action points.
- Creating itineraries and booking travel for business trips. Obtaining quotations for flights, accommodation, etc. and making travel arrangements.
- Monthly management of travel and expenses
- Preparation of presentations and documents for team
- Create and circulate agendas for team meetings
- Obtain quotes for ad hoc business expenditure as required
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure continual supply of services
- Events – assist with coordination and support on the day
- Adhering to all compliance and code of ethics policies
Skills and Competence:
- Ability to plan and prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines and a proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A flexible attitude and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to liaise effectively and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Discretion and a proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Previous working experience in a relevant role.
- Experience of working in an international organisation (desirable)
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion. We see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #associate
EKFB Civil Engineer Graduate - Brackley, Buckingham, BicesterBuckinghamshire, United Kingdom Full time Support Posted on 12 October, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch