Technical Author/Handover Co-Ordinator
JR02296 - JOB_POSTING-3-1336
Posted on 21 March, 2023
London, London (United Kingdom)
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
Technical Author/Handover Co-Ordinator
Location: Silvertown Tunnel Project, Greenwich
The Silvertown Tunnel project was awarded to the consortium Riverlinx CJV (Ferrovial Construction, BAM and SK) at the end of May 2019. This complex 5-year project will construct a twin-bore road tunnel under the Thames in east London which will link Silvertown to the Greenwich Peninsula. The Silvertown Tunnel aims to prepare for London’s future population growth and relieve the congestion and poor air quality around the 122-year-old Blackwall tunnel. It is the UK’s first road tunnel to have dedicated bus lanes, buses are all expected to be zero emission vehicles and will support the increasing demand for bus transport across Greenwich, Newham and Tower Hamlets.
The Silvertown Tunnel (STT) Project involves the construction of a twin-bore road tunnel with a Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM), providing a new connection between the A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach on Greenwich Peninsula and the Tidal Basin Roundabout junction on the A1020 Lower Lea Crossing/ Silvertown Way.
ITS Engineer is required to be part and provide a support on site to the MEP team, as described on the job description below.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the safety and health framework, policies and management system requirements and expectations;
- Develop and maintain an awareness of SHE hazards and associated risks and demonstrate a commitment to eliminate or minimise those risks;
- Understand and effectively undertake SHE accountabilities.
- To assist in the Project Handover processes and procedures to ensure a smooth running and controlled handover of the Works to the Client.
- To ensure all Health & Safety information from subcontractors and internal CJV, is received in a timely manner
- To ensure all Operation & Maintenance Manual information from subcontractors and internal is received in a timely manner
- To track the information received and liaise with the Handover team to ensure the H&S /O&M files are compiled in a progressive manner.
- To liaise with MEP, Construction and Utilities teams to have an understanding of all documentation required.
- To review and collate all information and put together into a file for each package as required for both the Health & Safety file and the Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Update the Certification Tracker/Database for all Work packages
- Assist with creation of the Certification Package Lists and Work Packages
- Collate and review Handover Evidence
- Assess comments from internal and external submissions assist in responses
- Attend weekly client Handover Meetings
- Assist with Lessons Learnt & Completion Readiness Reviews
- Support Handover Team training to CJV where necessary
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Joint Venture policies and processes.
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
- Manage the processes around documentation within the organisation
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.#Ferrovial #United Kingdom #associate
Project Controls EngineerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 25 May, 2023
Project PlannerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 25 May, 2023
Asset Integrator & Handover ManagerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 25 March, 2023
SCADA Site EngineerLondon, London (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch