Business Development Coordinator
JR05274 - JOB_POSTING-3-4416
Posted on 6 December, 2023
Sydney, New South Wales (Australia)
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. The aim of Ferrovial Corporation is to design the Company’s strategy, establishing global policies, guidelines and action guides related to the different functional areas of the Organization (Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, IT, Innovation, etc.), which subsequently are developed and adapted to the specificities of each Business Unit. Additionally, it performs a function of providing corporate services to the different companies of the group, while consolidating its information.
About the opportunity:
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Professional to join the Corporate Commercial and Growth team in North Sydney.
The successful candidate will support the Commercial and Growth team with the research, preparation and analysis of bidding and market development materials for the organization.
The incumbent will also be responsible for:
- Establishing the data collection and calibration management processes for the analysis of future opportunities, EOIs, pre-contracts and tenders.
- Undertaking research and prepare information that informs Ferrovial of government and industry investment and project opportunities.
- Set up strong coordination and planning between functions (design, procurement, estimation and operations)
- Undertaking scope of works and design reviews in conjunction with the tender and estimating teams; and
- Supporting the estimation, procurement and tender teams with the provision of accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate is tertiary qualified, with previous experience within a construction, manufacturing, and/or heavy industry environment, proven research and reporting capability, effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn and grow.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click on the ‘Apply now’ button to express your interest.
At Ferrovial, we value and promote diversity, inclusion and belonging in an environment that offers industry-leading employment terms and benefits. We encourage people from all backgrounds, preferences, and experiences to apply.
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch