IT Asset Management Business Analyst
JR04945 - JOB_POSTING-3-5125
Posted on 8 February, 2024
Madrid, Madrid (Spain)
Ferrovial es uno de los principales operadores globales de infraestructuras de transporte y mantenemos un firme compromiso con el desarrollo de soluciones sostenibles. Tenemos presencia en 6 mercados principales; cotizamos en el IBEX 35 y formamos parte de prestigiosos índices de sostenibilidad como el Dow Jones Sustainability Index y FTSE4Good. Corporación tiene como misión principal diseñar la estrategia de la Compañía, estableciendo las políticas, directrices y guías de actuación globales asociadas a los distintos ámbitos funcionales de la Organización (Finanzas, Recursos Humanos, Asesoría Jurídica, Sistemas de Información, etc.), que posteriormente son desarrolladas y adaptadas a las particularidades de cada Área de Negocio. De igual manera, desarrolla una función de prestación de servicios corporativos a las distintas Compañías del Grupo, a la vez que consolida su información.
We are expanding the team! The Asset Management and Process Digitalisation department of the Innovation directorate leads the development and deployment of solutions that support the management of asset information across the lifecycle of the asset. We carry out from proof of concepts and pilots related to innovative technologies (Extended Reality, digital twins, simulation, etc.) to the deployment and support of scalable solutions across the different business units of Ferrovial. We are looking for a full-time Asset Management Business Analyst to join the team.
The main functions of the candidate will be;
- Collaborate with business units to capture and formalize user requirements, user stories and workflows.
- Define As-Is and To-Be process workflows to analyze and measure the impact of different innovation projects.
- Lead RFI/RFP processes to analyze suppliers proposals to meet the business requirements and needs.
- Prepare test plans based on the user requirements and carry out internal testing of different solutions/proof of concepts.
- Lead user acceptance testing to validate solution functionalities and requirements with the end users.
- Support business case elaboration to get the investment for different projects.
- Support project managers in supervising project execution phase, plan and reporting.
Experience and competences
- More than 3 years experience as business analyst with a business focus and demonstrable ability to support improvement in end to end business processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering or similar.
- Experience in leading the functional requirements definition support translating then into solution specifications:
- Experience in leading the testing and validation of different digital solutions.
- Ability to communicate business requirements to technical teams.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and communicative skillset.
- High level of English, both spoken and written. Minimum level C1.
It will be positively valued;
- Previous experience in the infrastructure sector lifecycle (design, construction, operation and maintenance) and knowledge of how digital solutions can improve the management of different processes and information
- Knowledge and experience in Six Sigma, Operations Research and/or Lean methodologies
- Knowledge in infrastructure asset management and related standards. I.e. ISO 55001.
We would like you to get to know us better, and what it means to join our team. Joining Ferrovial means taking the leap to:
- Being part of a leading company in its sector, with a presence in 6 main markets.
- Work with the best professionals.
- A solid and innovative project.
- Professional development.
- The best work environment.
- The best benefits.
What can we offer you?
- Employment stability with a permanent contract since the beginning. 👍
- Individual development plan with technical and soft skills training. 📜
- International and cross Business Units Mobility. 🌎
- Restaurant card: 11€ for each full-time day. 🍽
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, shorter working days on Fridays, Christmas time, eastern and summer, company specially days-off, and purchase of vacations. 😊
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Medical insurance, Nursery Tickets, Vehicle rental, life and accident Insurance, stock bonus, collective savings insurance, transport card. 🚌
- Gympass Enrollment. 🏋🏼
- Free access to the Stimulus Program (Psychological support for employees and family members) ❤️
- Assignment of a buddy who will accompany you throughout the trip, to support your professional and personal development during your first three months. ✈️
- Employee’s Club: discounts to employees on item purchases, shows ticket reservations, trips, etc. 🌴
- Vending Machines card: refreshments in the cafeteria.☕️
- Healthy snacks.🍎
If you are passionate about challenges, and you think you fit in the described profile, do not hesitate to sign up for the offer. Take the jump! We are waiting for you!
Digital Innovation Project ManagerMadrid, Madrid (Spain) Full time Innovation Posted on 9 February, 2024
Asset Management Programme ManagerMadrid, Madrid (Spain) Full time Innovation Posted on 24 October, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch