Posted on 14 March, 2023
Virginia, United States of America
FAM Construction, LLC, is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group, is managing the design and construction activities on the Transform 66 P3 Project, a Virginia highway construction project that extends 22 miles along the Interstate 66 (I-66) corridor. FAM Construction, LLC will design and construct this $2 billion project, which will include three toll free lanes in each direction, two express lanes in each direction with a state-of-the art open-road electronic toll collection system, direct access between the express lanes and new or expanded commuter lots, new or expanded commuter lots, new and expanded transit service and park-and-ride lots, and interchange improvements.
FAM Construction, LLC is a joint venture between Ferrovial Agroman and Allan Myers. Ferrovial has been active in the North American transportation industry since 1999. Ferrovial's experience includes some of the largest, most complex transportation projects in the United States. Allan Myers is the largest heavy civil construction company and materials provider in the Mid-Atlantic.
Together they have been awarded the Transform I-66 Outside the Beltway project, this project involves multi-modal improvements to 22.5 miles of I-66 corridor from I-495 in Fairfax County to University Boulevard in Prince William County. The project features two express lanes alongside three regular lanes in each direction, with space in the median for future transit; corridor-wide bike and pedestrian improvements; and safety and operational improvements at key interchanges throughout the corridor.
The position of Laborer
- Maintain safe and orderly yard
- Receive and unload materials
- Comfortable working alongside live traffic
- Comfortable lifting materials that may weigh up to 60 pounds
- Ability to multitask and take direction from supervisor
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Maintain heighten awareness of surroundings
- Ability to work outdoor assignments in all weather conditions
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week
- Ability to work 8 or more hours standing
- Must be able to work in a drug free environment and maintain strong work ethic
- Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Extensive physical activity performing strenuous daily activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
**FAM Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Note: The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
ForemanTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch