Maintenance Technician - BC Cintra
JR02975 - JOB_POSTING-3-1922
Posted on 23 May, 2023
Dallas, Texas (United States of America)
The $1.6 billion North Tarrant Express 35W project spans 10.1 miles from I-30 in downtown Fort Worth to just south of the North Tarrant Parkway. The project is operated and maintained by a Cintra-led consortium. This project has improved mobility by adding additional road capacity through a combination of general highway lanes and continuous frontage roads, along with tolled express lanes that use variable pricing to keep traffic moving.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Summary: A Maintenance Technician operates automotive and maintenance equipment to transport material, equipment and maintenance personnel as well as performing skilled maintenance duties. Works with maintenance personnel, receives assignments from the Maintenance Supervisor or Manager and on occasion oversees subcontractors on various job assignments. You will guide or train less experienced personnel on equipment operation and roadway maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates assigned automotive equipment and construction equipment such as tractor, mowers, sweepers, flush trucks, tow trucks, bucket trucks and snow-plough trucks
- Inspects equipment for proper operating condition, makes minor repairs or adjustments, lubricates and assists in making repairs as required, includes minor welding repairs
- Performs miscellaneous skilled maintenance on the North Tarrant Express as required
- Performs miscellaneous duties, such as snow and ice control, general traffic control, pavement repair, landscaping, painting, re-lamping, miscellaneous barrier repairs and is subject to call for emergency maintenance service on a twenty-four (24) hour basis
- Performs miscellaneous building maintenance as required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill those duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience & Certification:
- High school diploma, equivalent or higher
- 0 – 3+ years of experience in the maintenance or construction industries
- Previous experience with construction vehicles
- General knowledge of all roadway maintenance operations is desired
- Prefer ability to operate tow equipment
- Must possess a Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with endorsement of air brakes, or a valid class “B” CDL permit with the above endorsement, or the ability to obtain a CDL within 30 days of employment.
- Effectively manage tasks and deadlines
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a team structure
- Must be able to multitask and problem solve within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take delegation of job tasks from supervisor
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to high at times given that the employee will be working around heavy machinery
- Some roadway travel required
- The employee must be able to individually lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Can be assigned to a scheduled shift as needed
- May be required to work off-hours on regularly scheduled basis
- Must be able to work in high places
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, drive and sit for long periods of time
- Must be willing/able to work in extreme weather conditions, heat, cold (including snow, sleet and ice), rain and flooded areas.
#ntemobility #United States of America #notapplicable
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, NY, New York (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 22 May, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 22 May, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactive), North Carolina (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 18 May, 2023
Sr. O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 18 May, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch