JR02488 - JOB_POSTING-3-1463
Posted on 11 April, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (United States of America)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
The position of Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining the schedule of the project.
- Develop, establish, and maintain all phases of the planning & scheduling effort for the project.
- Establish, modify, and maintain a detailed baseline schedule for a $1.5 billion dollar project.
- Assist the project team to identify risks and opportunities during the initial planning and execution of the project.
- Cost and resource loading in the baseline schedule.
- Progress the baseline schedule by gathering all the updates from the construction team and ensure that the monthly narratives accurately reflect project status.
- Track actual work versus scheduled job for risk management analysis.
- Performing variance analysis reports.
- Review and submit contractor monthly schedule works report submissions that include proper use of schedule constraints, activity coding, sound use of logic relationships, correct software settings, appropriate calendar usage, submittal compliance, activities are identified using the activity ID, and that there is appropriate level of schedule detail.
- Review and provide contractor weekly look-ahead schedule for inter-departmental, Client coordination, and 3-week look ahead for resources coordination.
- Review schedule changes and time impact analysis for evidence of time extensions.
- Work as a team member, contributing to the overall program development by participating in group discussions and meetings.
- Complete forecasting and report this information to Project Management Team.
- Support contract management department with delay and claim processes using P6 schedule and performing Time Impact Analysis.
- Performance of project control duties will be conducted utilizing Primavera scheduling software P6.
- Create presentations using graphs, diagrams, and other exhibits to illustrate status using Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Develop monthly reports of SOV (Schedule of Values), used to submit to the Client the request for payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Science, or equivalent.
- Advanced ability in Primavera P6, including cost and revenue loading experience.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of progressive responsibility in similar positions.
- Experience with TXDOT on large Design and Build projects is a plus.
- Experience producing schedules for heavy highway construction projects is a plus.
- Experience in review and analysis of claims, time extensions & impact on costs.
- Experience in developing logical sequencing of work, contract duration, phasing
Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction LLC, a joint venture between two Ferrovial Construction US Corp. and Webber, LLC, for the Interstate 35 Northeast Expansion (NEX) design-build project.
Alamo NEX Construction will manage the design, construction, and maintenance of the I-35 Northeast Expansion Central Project that spans the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma and Schertz, in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties. The estimated value of the project is over $1.5 billion with construction starting in Spring 2022 and to be completed in mid-late 2027.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO
**Alamo NEX Construction, LLC & Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC are an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Note: The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #entrylevel
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 23 May, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, NY, New York (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 22 May, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 22 May, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactive), North Carolina (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 18 May, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch