Supply Chain Manager – UK&I Ferrovial Construction / FC Civil Solutions
JR04782 - JOB_POSTING-3-4209
Posted on 20 November, 2023
Buckinghamshire, London, Buckinghamshire, London (United Kingdom)
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. We deliver value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy. At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals. As one of the industry’s most diverse organisations, our people bring a strong blend of local talent, international expertise and perspectives from all backgrounds. This drives innovation and fresh thinking required to set new standards of excellence.
Location: Head Office & Project Based
Reports to: Ferrovial Construction UK&I Head of Supply Chain & Line Manager in project.
The following bullet points describe the additional duties associated to the UK & I Supply Chain Manager role to be performed in addition to those arising from the individual’s project role.
- Work with Head of Supply Chain to implement Ferrovial UK 2022 Supply chain and H2 2023 – H2 2024 strategies.
- Reply to Supply Chain enquiries and approaches to join Ferrovial’s supply chain.
- Attend events (such as Highways UK, Rail live, Data ME, Meet the Buyer) where a Ferrovial Supply Chain presence is required..
- Collate and store Supply Chain responses to Ferrovial specific requests for information/ adherence to policies etc.
- Maintain Supply Chain section on SharePoint.
- Ensure that the Ferrovial Construction / FCCS UK & Ireland supply chain is pre-qualified to the Build Uk Common Assessment standard (at all times).
- Supply Chain Sustainability School liaison and monitor ‘level’ of subcontractors working on our projects. Escalate where required.
- Liaise with, supply chain Assessment bodies and Ferrovial projects with regards to lapsed/out of date information.
- Act on alerts from C.A.S. assessment bodies and escalate if required.
- Work with Ferrovial projects and Supply Chain to trial Risk Radar, Credit safe and Red Flag financial checking programmes
- Send regular updates to supply chain as required and assist with production of the Supply Chain Newsletter.
- Set up Category management group meetings and take and distribute actions.
- Support/assist Head of Supply Chain with category management actions and meetings
- Ensure Supply chain section (on SharePoint) is up to date including supply chain lists and trades undertaken and geographical capabilities.
- Ensure that data for Ferrovial core trades/disciplines is communicated and is up to date on SharePoint.
- Assist with Supply Chain conference and follow up actions.
- Set up and attend B2B meetings and ensure distribution and actions followed up.
- Liaise with Head Office functions (HSEQ, Work Winning, Human Resources, Finance) and Projects to ensure requisite information is captured prior to B2B meetings and distributed post.
- Facilitate 360deg scoring /feedback sessions.
- Ensure performance scoring is carried out properly and communicated/uploaded.
- Set up & communicate CPD (continuous professional development) sessions with our supply chain.
- Raise Head/Office purchase orders.
- On-board Head Office Suppliers and subcontractors.
Key Skills and qualifications
- Proficient Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and internet.
- Excellent Communication and Organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and department expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Undertake Chartered Institute of Procurement & supply exams.
The UK & Ireland Supply Chain Manager will perform their duties splitting between project support/wider UK & Ireland role, dedication to be further discussed during the recruitment process.
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
Site EngineerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 21 February, 2024
Senior AgentNorwich, Norfolk (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 21 February, 2024
Section EngineerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 19 February, 2024
Project Controls EngineerHeathrow, Middlesex (United Kingdom) Full time Production Posted on 15 February, 2024
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch