JR03851 - JOB_POSTING-3-2624
Posted on 26 July, 2023
Charlotte, North Carolina (United States of America)
I-77 Mobility Partners LLC is financing, developing, designing, constructing, operating and maintaining the 26-mile I-77 Express project as part of a public-private partnership with the North Carolina Department of Transportation. The tolled express lanes run adjacent to the general-purpose lanes on I-77 between uptown Charlotte and Mooresville. I-77 Mobility Partners is responsible for operations and maintenance of all lanes, both express and general purpose, and right of way within the designated project corridor limits.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
The I-77 Express Lanes project represents the first P3 project in the state of North Carolina and will provide significant infrastructure improvements years sooner than otherwise possible if relied solely on public funds. A Cintra-led team was selected to develop the 26-mile project which runs between the junction with I-277 in Charlotte and NC-150 in Iredell County. The project consists of constructing new express lanes, converting the current High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes to Express Lanes, repaving the general-purpose lanes and implementing a dynamic pricing toll system. Once complete, the project will relieve congestion and enhance mobility by increasing existing road capacity.
What makes us different?
Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Your next calling:
As the Traffic Management Center (TMC) Operator, you will be responsible for monitoring the roadways including detecting, confirming, updating, and responding to scheduled and unscheduled traffic incidents, congestion and monitoring of dynamic toll pricing on the I77 MP’s Managed Lanes Projects. The operator position is the eyes and ears of detection and management of all activities being handled by the TMC. You will provide administrative support to the Operations and Maintenance department for efficient operations.
Functions key to success:
- Serve as the point of contact for third parties requiring assistance on the I-77 Express Lanes Project (general public, NCDOT, NCDOT TMC, emergency responders, etc.), and dispatching incident support when needed
- Monitor CCTV from within the Traffic Management Center (TMC) and dispatch support personnel to remove abandoned vehicles, assist stranded motorists, and provide incident management support
- Refer calls concerning customer comments and/or complaints to the Corporate Affairs Department
- Assist to process and input data into the maintenance management system and generate monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintain an accurate record of events and log data
- Assist in the efficient transfer of data, activities, and schedules
- Prepare routine and complex correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports
- Assist in the preparation of operating procedures, procurement and purchase processes
- Filing of hardcopies of logs, forms, records, correspondence, and documents and loading files in the electronic document management system
- Establish and maintain filing systems and support document control
- Coordinate, collect and prepare information packet required for submittal of insurance claims
- Provide human resources administrative functions for the O&M department
- Responsible for coordinating meeting arrangements
- Greet visitors, field calls, and take messages
- Other administrative/support duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
You have worked hard to achieve success in your educational career. Do you have:
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university is preferred in related transportation / technical field, or directly relative experience in a TMC environment
- 0-3+ years of experience required, in a transportation, public safety, or commercial operations environment or similar
With success comes a high level of professionalism. We already know you possess the following qualities, but we just wanted to remind you of what is important to I-77:
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a self-managed team structure
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, and implement innovative processes within a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and effective under pressure
- Ability to coordinate real time activities and initiate immediate priorities, for self and support
- Good teamwork skills and active working attitude required
Finally, in a technology-driven world, it is important to know your way around a computer. For this role, it will be important to know the basics of the following:
- Must be able to demonstrate computer skills proficiency, especially with respect to Microsoft Office and other PC based programs
Our working environment:
I-77 wants to ensure that all employees are comfortable and able to work in the type of culture and environment we have built our business on. The ability and willingness to work alternate work schedules, including weekends and night shifts will be essential. Our office is typically quiet with low noise levels; however, you will often hear employees laughing and talking amongst themselves. Effective communication will be key for this role and will require you to talk and hear others. You will probably spend a majority of your time sitting and/or walking around the office, whether to visit a co-worker or make it to a meeting on time and there may be occasional long hours to put in if you are diligently working to complete a project and finish a report. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus, as necessary to use a computer and clearly interpret events on the video wall. There could be a time when you may need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, but not very often. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)Charlotte, North Carolina (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 21 September, 2023
Roadside Assistance TechnicianCharlotte, North Carolina (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 21 September, 2023
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraCharlotte, North Carolina (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 20 September, 2023
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 18 September, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch