Posted on 13 January, 2023
Georgia, United States of America
Architecture & Data
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
The position of Traffic Design Engineer is responsible for the design and construction changes for all Traffic Control Plans.
- Manage the design of plans for Traffic Control operations.
- Review design plans for Traffic Control operations.
- Provide solutions to technical design challenges for Traffic Control operations.
- Determine calculations for Traffic Control operations.
- Coordinate with construction management to ensure timely traffic control operations in support of construction activities.
- Communicate traffic operations with PR and other applicable departments.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill those duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license, or the ability to get licensed in the future preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of progressive responsibility in similar positions.
- Proficient in MicroStation, GEOPAK, AutoCAD, and other applicable design software.
Strong critical thinking skills
Superior organizational and self-management skills, including the ability to proactively manage tasks with strict deadlines
Ability to interact with colleagues in a self-managed team structure
Must be able to multitask, problem solve, and implement innovative processes within a fast-paced environment
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #entrylevel
Traffic EngineerTexas, United States of America Full time Architecture & Data Posted on 22 December, 2022
Data Management and Collaboration Platforms SpecialistTexas, United States of America Full time Architecture & Data Posted on 10 November, 2022
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch