logo Build Up!
The Launch Day event will be held in Madrid on December 19, 2019*. During this day, the 5 finalist projects will present their solutions to Ferrovial’s Decision Committee, which will choose the winning start-up. The award? Work together with Ferrovial Agroman to develop your solution!
*Tentative date to be confirmed by the organization
Those start-ups that are listed as finalists must make a pilot project proposal in their presentation during Launch Day.
All presentations will be in English and will be organized as follows:
- A 10-minute pitch to present the proposed pilot project to be developed with Ferrovial. Candidates will be able to present a demo of their product or service if they have one.
- A 5-minute Q&A session for the decision-making committee.
This committee will select the winning project which will then begin negotiations with Ferrovial Agroman in order to work on the development and implementation of its project within the company.
The winning project will have access to the following benefits:
- Pilots: Conceptualization, development and implementation of the solution using the resources and infrastructure made available by Ferrovial.
- Financing: Compensation determined by Ferrovial to cover expenses related to the development of the pilot.
- Support: Access to the knowledge and experience of sector experts working hand in hand with Ferrovial Agroman.
- Networking: Visibility and access to Ferrovial’s international network of customers and suppliers
Want to solve the challenge?
Read BuildUp articles on our ferrovial blog
Mundakayam Medical Trust Hospital in Kerala, India03/23/2023
Reconstruction Duquesa de Sueca House03/16/2023