Do you have a technological project that can transform the construction sector? We are looking for start-ups and entrepreneurs who want to solve the Build Up! challenge and collaborate with Ferrovial in the development and implementation of their idea. Join us!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Build Up! is looking for start-ups of any technological area with products or services capable of totally or partially solving the proposed challenge or any of its success stories.
To be precise, Build Up! aspires to collaborate with:
- Start-ups with a commercial product or service already in the market that can be adapted to the construction sector.
- Start-ups with a functional prototype of their solution looking for alliances to grow their business.
- Start-ups derived from university research (spin-offs) with a technology validated in their laboratory.
The winner of Ferrovial Build Up! 2019 will be selected during Launch Day and will have access to the following benefits:
- PILOTS: Conceptualization, development and implementation of the solution using the resources and infrastructure made available by Ferrovial.
- FINANCING: Compensation determined by Ferrovial to cover expenses related to the development of the pilot.
- SUPPORT: Access to the knowledge and experience of sector experts working hand in hand with Ferrovial Agroman.
- NETWORKING: Visibility and access to Ferrovial’s international network of customers and suppliers
- October 2nd: launch of the challenge
- November 13th: closing of call for applications
- November 18th: December 10th: jury evaluation
- December 19th*: Winner announcement event Negotiation period: after the winner has been announced
*Dates are subject to change by the organization.