Posted on 19 January, 2023
Texas, United States of America
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
The position of Field Engineer will support the Discipline Manager and coordinate the construction activities for certain construction activities of the project segment. The Field Engineer shall have the responsibility to support site administration and coordination of site operations, quality control, health and safety, and cost control for field operations of a defined area or type of construction activities for the project under the direction of the Discipline Manager.
- Report to the Discipline Manager, implement, manage, maintain, and administer certain processes related to construction as required.
- Perform quantity take-offs and cost estimates.
- Inspect quality of work and safety compliance according to available standards.
- Support Discipline Manager with onsite control of field works (quality, safety, and compliance of the Design).
- Prepare labor schedules as needed.
- Order and receive materials, supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Propose change orders and perform cost control of relevant activities.
- Recommend solutions to design changes throughout construction process.
- May manage subcontractor scope of work respective to various contracts.
- Any other reasonable request deemed necessary by management.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Science, or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of experience on similar construction projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in highway or road construction is recommended
- Ability to influence and lead the assignment of others
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #entrylevel
Office Engineer (Project Controls)New York, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 19 January, 2023
Network & End Devices ManagerNew York, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 16 January, 2023
Traffic Control AssistantTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 15 January, 2023
Field Systems Technician - BC CintraTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 11 January, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch