JR04828 - JOB_POSTING-3-3691
Posted on 31 October, 2023
Atlanta, GA, Georgia (United States of America)
Quality & Environment
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group. In Georgia, North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is managing the design and construction of the I-285/SR 400 Project, which is a design-build (DB) project involving 10.5 miles of roadway. The project includes rebuilding the I-285/SR 400 Interchange as well as improvements to lI-285 west from Roswell Road in Fulton County to east of Ashford-Dunwoody Road in DeKalb County, and improvements to SR 400 from the Glenridge Connector to Spalding Drive. This $460 million project will improve ramp capacity at the interchanges by adding more traffic lanes and improve existing configuration deficiencies in both highways. The project will include building a collector-distributor with separation barriers and new flyover bridges which will widen and improve conditions of other existing bridges in the interchange area. The project is expected to save the average commuter 8 hours per year and to cut more than 20,000 hours a day in delays for all users of the interchange.
The position of Quality Manager has the overall responsibility of developing, implementing, and managing the quality plan for the project. Ensures sufficient and controlled systems are in place to ensure the integrity of the project plans and operations are executed in a compliant manner.
- Develop, implement, and manage the project quality management system.
- Oversee field Quality Control activities.
- Perform quality reports, audits and oversee QA and QC documentation and tests results
- Ensure project compliance with the quality management plan and with Federal, State, Local, ISO 9001 and other regulatory laws and standards.
- Maintain and report the quality management system records as required by the project Quality Management Plan and Company corporate requirements.
- Manage all nonconformities at the project level and the implementation of any corrective and preventive actions.
- Attend meetings related with Quality issues.
- Distribute relevant QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Verify and oversee that the construction site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Develop and implement Quality Trainings and perform QC Audits to the project and subcontractors.
- Jointly, with Construction and Procurement departments, review contractual specifications of all materials to be used on the project.
- Perform evaluations of -consultants and, subcontractors as specified in the QMP.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, Construction Science, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience of progressive responsibility in quality control manager position.
- Hold a current Professional Engineer License is preferable, or the ability to obtain in a reasonable time frame
- Experience on large highway, bridge/structures, paving, and/or utility relocation projects as a contractor.
- Applicable certifications in Quality and Construction.
Environmental Compliance SpecialistFort Worth, Texas (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 11 January, 2024
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) AnalystAustin, TX, Texas (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 19 December, 2023
Environmental Compliance ManagerAtlanta, GA, Georgia (United States of America) Full time Quality & Environment Posted on 31 October, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch