Traffic Control Assistant
Posted on 15 January, 2023
Texas, United States of America
Ferrovial Construction is internationally recognized for its capacity to design and build civil engineering and construction projects, mainly in large transportation infrastructure. Its track-record to date includes more than 304 miles of tunnels, 11,930 miles of roads (including 2,485 miles of highways), 2920 miles of railroad lines (including 434 miles of high-speed railroads) and 16,994 miles of road maintenance and repair.
The position of Traffic Control Assistant will perform manual labor duties and follow written and oral instructions related to the execution of traffic control operations.
AREAS OF RESPONIBILITY
- Receive and unload materials/tools.
- Maintain and Inspect equipment.
- Unload/Set/Load traffic control devices.
- Build Sandbags; fill to 30-50 lbs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs.
- Housekeeping of devices and work area.
- Interpret TxDOT standards and plans.
- Assemble and disassemble traffic control devices.
- Must be able to work various shifts including weekends.
- Ability to obtain certification by Texas Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) in “Work Zone traffic Control”.
- Have a valid Driver License.
- Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Extensive physical activity performing strenuous daily activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
**North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #notapplicable
Field EngineerTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 19 January, 2023
Office Engineer (Project Controls)New York, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 19 January, 2023
Network & End Devices ManagerNew York, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 16 January, 2023
Field Systems Technician - BC CintraTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 11 January, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch