Traffic Control Foreman
JR04029 - JOB_POSTING-3-2805
Posted on 11 August, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (United States of America)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Job Description: Traffic Control Foreman
Pay Range Commensurate with Industry Experience
Schedule Open availability with varying schedules as required
The position of Traffic Control Foreman will perform all traffic control activities for the project under the direction of the Traffic Control Manager. The Traffic Control Foreman will directly supervise the traffic control crew members.
- Perform all Traffic Control operations and personnel tasks.
- Ensure safety and compliance with the Traffic Management plan in all Traffic Control operations.
- Administer Traffic Management Plan developed in conjunction with project Construction Managers.
- Maintain Traffic Control Field operations compliant with the Traffic Management Plan.
- Ensure timely traffic control operations in support of construction activities.
- Provide supervision to others through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks.
- Certified by Texas Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) in “Work Zone traffic Control”.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of progressive responsibility in similar positions.
- Experience on large highway, bridge/structures, paving, and/or utility relocation projects as a contractor.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TMC Operator - BC CintraDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted today
Maintenance Technician Lead - BC CintraDallas, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted today
Webber - Quality Manager - EnergyThe Woodlands, TX, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 27 September, 2023
Webber - Information System Security ManagerIrving, TX, The Woodlands, TX, Texas (United States of America) Full time Production Posted on 27 September, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch