Backend engineer (WONDO)
Posted on 8 September, 2020
We’re Wondo and we are working every day to change the way people move within the cities. These changes will have a huge impact on our future lives. As you can see, Wondo was born inside the Ferrovial Group. We want to enjoy the best things of a corporate organization and build our own culture with agile and human-centric values. If you want to be a part of this new movement keep reading
Being part of our Squad oriented to improve user engagement and how much they enjoy the App, you will develop different services and APIs for the product using clean code and architecture.
As a Team Player: Collaborate with product managers to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the project strategy. And work closely with designers, UX, and other engineers to gain an understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details.
As an engineer: Develop the different services and APIs for the product using clean code and architecture. Achieving good quality standards in every delivery.
Habilidades y experiencia
Essential technical requirements:
● Amazon Web Services (AWS)
● Relational Databases
Desirable technical requirements
● SOLID design principles
● Docker Products
● Problem Solving
But, mainly what we actually expect from you is:
● Passion for clean code and engineering best practices.
● A problem-Solving Attitude: Background and experience in troubleshooting and technology support.
● Capacity to learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in mobility.
What do we have for you:
Work to improve mobility in our cities, have a real impact on the lives of people around you.
Our main promise is to create an environment that integrates the best of corporate and startup worlds:
– Use and explore the resources of a big company as Ferrovial and understand how a big company works.
– Agile philosophy in the structures with flat teams, squads, and non-hierarical practices. And management systems aligned with the new human-centric era with team meetings, one on ones and OKRs. ¡Focus on people!
– An amazing team with senior people with a lot of expertise blended with young people with great skills and attitude.
– Fast-Growth environment experience.
– High-performance team culture.
– Opportunity to learn from people with amazing expertise.
– Full-time position. Competitive Salary
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again