Marketing and Communication
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Marketing and Communication Positions at Ferrovial
Marketing and communication professionals develop and coordinate advertising strategies and campaigns, and they identify and develop market opportunities for both new and existing goods and services.
- Writing and developing content.
- Preparing and sending newsletters.
- Creating online and offline pieces for communications campaigns.
- Preparing periodic reports on communications channels.
- Organizing events and internal communications campaigns.
- Social media management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills,
- Possess analytical capabilities.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Organizational ability and decisiveness.
- High level of English.
- Degree in Journalism.
- Degree in Audiovisual Communications.
- Degree in Advertising and Public Relations.
- Advanced Degree in Marketing and Advertising.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field