Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Design Positions at Ferrovial
Design-related jobs contribute to creating an object, product, or concept. This includes a very broad field, and each of these areas requires particular specialization.
Each designer’s role varies depending on their specialty, but common activities include:
- Understanding or detecting a problem or need and synthesizing the solution through design.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Developing documentation for design, technical specifications, and any other documentation needed for the project.
- Proposing effective design solutions for meeting project goals.
- In-depth knowledge of design and editing tools.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Innate curiosity.
- Observation and analysis skills.
- Degree in Design.
- Advanced Degree in Fine Arts and Design.
- Advanced Degree in Fine Arts and Design in Audiovisual Graphics.
- Advanced Degree in Fine Arts and Design in Interactive Graphics.
- Advanced Degree in Fine Arts and Design in Advertising Graphics.
Mastery of specific design tools in each area of specialization.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field