Project monitoring / cost management
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Project Management /Cost Control Positions at Ferrovial
Positions related to project management/cost control are responsible for coordinating, planning, estimating and controlling costs, financial studies on use, and process design with the aim of achieving maximum efficiency.
- Preparing and following up on the annual budget and strategic plans; analyzing the primary deviations that occur.
- Preparing reports for making business decisions.
- Collecting the data needed to prepare the financial budget.
- Calculating and analyzing the main indicators of the operation and production areas.
- Technical monitoring on projects, resources, suppliers, etc.
- Applying internal procedures for project execution.
- Performing Detailed Planning for the Project Baseline.
- Ensuring compliance with all project requirements regarding contractual documentation to be delivered, advances, planning, reports, etc.
- Reporting project status to Project Management.
- Preparing and monitoring Control Panels.
- Developing and monitoring of KPIs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of managing processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and relate at different levels of the company.
- Thorough and proactive.
- Highly motivated, possesses professional ambition, works responsibly and with commitment.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Decisive, attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills.
- Methodical and analytical.
- High level of English.
- Industrial Engineering, Industrial Organization, or the like.
- Knowledge of economics.
- Training in occupational risk prevention.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field