Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Engineering Positions at Ferrovial
Engineering has a vast range of different skills and specialties within the industry. To carry out their role, engineers apply scientific and mathematical principles to come up with solutions to technical problems.
- Setting project objectives.
- Analyzing and identifying potential risks.
- Planning and monitoring the project’s phases and expenses.
- Reviewing proposals from different teams.
- Setting realistic parameters for each project.
- Documenting project progress.
- Monitoring time and budget requirements and ensuring they are met.
- Monitoring compliance with internal and external procedures and regulations, as well as governmental regulations.
- Use of the Scientific Method.
- Knowledge of social and cultural current affairs.
- Structural analysis.
- Effective communication.
- Knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering.
- Multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree in Environmental Technologies Engineering.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Degree in Civil and Territorial Engineering.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Degree in Automatic and Industrial Electronic Engineering.
- Degree in Industrial Technologies Engineering.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field