Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Information Technology Positions at Ferrovial
Positions related to IT help ensure the optimal performance, functionality, and integrity of system services and resources, and they manage the company’s technology tools.
- Configure and manage various IT tools.
- Data analysis.
- Manage and maintain computer equipment.
- Address technical issues.
- Project management: design, implementation, and maintenance of computer systems.
- Storage and back-up systems.
- Alert management system.
- Implementation of Security Policies and regulations.
- Administration of the company’s technological assets.
- Administration of computer networks and communications.
- Management and contact with suppliers.
- Security of the company’s data.
- Participate in innovation and suggest improvements for products and services.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Proactivity and dynamism.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Interest in innovation.
- Communication skills with other internal departments at the company.
- High level of English.
- Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Degree in Information Technology Engineering.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Systems.
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field