Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Finance Positions at Ferrovial
Finance-related positions work on planning, executing, and analyzing company finances.
The fields of financial activity at Ferrovial are:
- Studying and forecasting economic trends.
- Preparing and coordinating budgets for both current operations and long-term investment and financing.
- Balancing risk and return.
- Collecting resources from the financial market, carrying out economic and financial processes (accounting, treasury, taxes, etc…)
- Managing funds.
Candidates for finance positions must:
- Possess analytical capabilities.
- Have a clear vision of the strategy and objectives.
- Have decision-making skills.
- Be able to conduct negotiations.
- Be organized, methodical, and responsible.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Advanced degree in Administration and Finance.
Advanced knowledge of computing and accounting applications: Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field