Design BIM Manager
Posted on 19 November, 2020
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Reporting directly to the Engineering Services Head of BIM, the BIM Manager will be part of a team of the Engineering Services, which is a directorate composed for about 200 engineers, whose duty is leading the design phase and give advice to the company project teams and the Ferrovial Group in the fields of its expertise. The BIM Manager will hold a strategic position in Madrid for one year, Coordinating BIM and collaborative design production in all kind of projects, performing quality control of models and resulting documentation, leading the spatial coordination process, enhancing the integration of the different stakeholders and assisting with information management and the use of models and data. After the first year, the BIM Manager will be assigned to a project and he/she will move to the project design team location, which will probably be US, but could be UK, Chile, Australia or other. The relocation could happen before or after the end of the first year, according to the needs generated by further awarded projects.
• Lead the BIM Management team in further projects.
• Produce and keep the BEP updated and current, as well as guides and protocols during the design phase of the projects under his/her responsibility; and eventually during the construction phase, as well.
• Ensure that all design information is compliant with the requirements of the contract, the BEP and all applicable Standards regarding BIM and Information Management.
• Quality assurance of the BIM production in Bids and Design&Build projects.
• Quality audits and information extraction from design documentation in bids and construction projects.
• Scope of works definition for the engineering consultants regarding BIM and Information Management.
• Set up CDE according to Engineering Services Information Management System and ensure all project team members have continued and appropriate access to the during the design production.
• BIM Coordination and monitoring of BIM deliverables production.
• BIM and Information Management methodology compliance.
• Compliance with Client and Ferrovial Construction requirements.
Habilidades y experiencia
• 7+ years experience
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of BIM coordination during the design phases. • Strong written and verbal communication skills (Spanish and English)
• Must be experienced in infrastructure projects or being BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering.
• 3+ years experience in BIM coordination/management roles
• Must have experience in Revit and proved proficient use of all related tools
• Must have experience in Bentley Aecosim/Openbuildings and proved proficient use of all related tools
• Experience in Openroads will be positively considered.
• Experience in Istram Ispol will be positively considered.
• Experience in Project Wise and BIM360 collaborative environments will be positively considered.
• Previous experience in international BIM projects.
• Office 365 (intermediate / expert level). Power BI expert level will be positively considered.
Técnico/a BIMSantander, Cantabria, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
BENTLEY TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURES DIGITAL ENGINEERMadrid, Madrid, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Técnico/a de Prevención de Riegos Laborales- MurciaValencia, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Ingeniero/a Diseño de Infraestructuras de ATMadrid, Madrid, Spain Long term Engineering Posted on 19 November, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again