Ferrovial Agroman UK
Posted on 18 April, 2020
Aylesbury, London, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Environmental Advisor to oversee and coordinate Works Packages in the section but also provide support to the more junior advisors;
• Assist with monthly sustainability PMU reporting
• Assist with production and review of Environmental Management Plans
• Undertake Environmental inspections and audits
• Provide environmental advice with regard to design, legal compliance and construction to the Fusion team and subcontractors
• To fulfil the role of Environmental Advisor and provide assurance and ensure compliance with W|2300 and relevant Technical Standards.
• Provide a point of contact between the site and design teams
• Attend client and subcontractor meetings
Skills & experience
• Experience of working within an environmental consultancy environment, or extensive experience of writing consulting type documents
• Management of subcontractors
• Management of programs of environmental deliverables
• Experience in the planning process and dealing with local authorities
• Experience of environmental and sustainability data reporting
Location – Aylesbury
Environmental ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Environment Posted on 18 April, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again