Health & Safety Manager
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Posted on 28 April, 2020
Bicester, South East, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Responsible for managing projects and onsite teams with a direct report into the senior leadership team
• To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
• Assist in maintaining and seeking continuous improvement in the strategies, policies and procedures in relation to current industry best practice and minimum statutory requirements
• Participate as requested in Health, Safety & Environment audits and inspections
• Advise the senior management team of any onsite incidents or changes in policies
• Provide environmental assurance role including regular site inspections and ensuring that works meet legal and project requirements and standards
• H&S KPI data management, analysis and reporting to meet parent company.
Skills & experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in Health & Safety
• Strong knowledge of working in civil engineering environments, rail in a Health & Safety position would be a distinct bonus
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent health & safety qualification
• Minimum Grad IOSH (working towards CMIOSH)
Location – Bicester
Health & Safety AdvisorCalvert, South East, United Kingdom Long term Health Safety Posted on 28 April, 2020
Health & Safety Advisor (nights)United Kingdom Long term Health Safety Posted on 28 April, 2020
Health & Safety AdvisorLondon, London, United Kingdom Long term Health Safety Posted on 28 April, 2020
Health, Safety, Quality, Environment & Energy AdvisorLondon, United Kingdom Long term Health Safety Posted on 28 April, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again