Premises Junior Site Engineer
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Posted on 18 April, 2020
London, United Kingdom
About Ferrovial Agroman:
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Premises Junior Site Engineer
Reporting to the Premises Package Managers
• Maintaining Health & Safety and Environmental procedures on site
• H&S and E documents filing always up to date
• Liaising with subcontractors
• Carry out daily Site Inductions in line with FLO’s Protocols when necessary.
• Assurance documentation for either Subcontracted or Self-delivered packages:
– Responsible for following and updating ITP’s.
– Materials Acceptance Forms management
– NCR’s management.
– ITP Evidence packs compilation
– Red Lines production
• Resolution of design issues through Package Managers / Design Team.
Skills & experience
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
• Experience of working in the construction industry.
• Experience of managing external stakeholders
• Experience of working in a cost conscious environment
• People management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• CSCS card
• Up to 5 years’ experience working within a similar environment
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees maybe requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Project ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 18 April, 2020
Assistants Project Manager - BrackleyBrackley, East Midlands, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 18 April, 2020
Assistants Project ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 18 April, 2020
Project ManagerBirmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 18 April, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again