Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on 26 August, 2020
Calvert, South East, United Kingdom
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees.
• Manage all aspects of commercial and cost management of a project as designated by the Senior Commercial Manager
• Subcontracts are properly prepared and managed to reflect agreed scope including compliance with all responses to communications, payments, compensation events, programme submissions etc., that all contract files are maintained and kept up to date
• Responsible for developing procurement schedule and ensuring timely delivery of goods and services in line with solution cost estimate allowances and programme.
• Reporting on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolutions, in particular highlight, challenge and resolve variance to latest plans.
• Ensure all project team members (including site staff) understand contractual arrangements to meet Client and partner requirements
• Work with delivery team to ensure project and programme risk mitigation plans are considered, put in place & administered.
• Work in collaboration with the Delivery Team to identify implement and monitor efficiency plans throughout the lifecycle of a project
• Maintain accurate financial records for audits and cost assurance.
• Accurate Final Accounts are prepared in a timely manner.
Skills & experience
• 5+ years of experience in quantity surveying
• Experience within a Construction/Engineering environment preferred
• Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying background
• Knowledge of NEC3 contract
• Strong Commercial background
• Ability to solicit views across multiple parties, lead discussions and manage interdependencies
• Strong interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work with colleagues whose work will be impacted by your activities
Commercial ManagerAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 26 August, 2020
Sub AgentSouth East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 26 August, 2020
Senior PlannerAylesbury, London, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 26 August, 2020
Quantity SurveyorAylesbury, South East, United Kingdom Long term Engineering Posted on 26 August, 2020
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again