TECHNICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Posted on 16 September, 2020
Supervise on design, construction and O&M operations, working with internal resources and subcontractors assisting on ensuring that the project and O&M activities are completed within budget and run following existing procedures meeting industry quality standards. Give support in reviewing road related design and/or construction contract. Assist COO O&M on developing the manuals and proceedings for the operational phase and their implementation.
• Report to the CEO on the application of the Integrated Management System throughout the organisation.
• Lead reviews of the Concessionaire’s management system to ensure effectiveness.
• Establish and manage an audit program and carry out internal audits within the Concessionaire and contractors where necessary.
• Implement and maintain the Concessionaire’s SQE Manual and all associated records and registers. Support in the QA/QC processes and inspection programs for the different design, build and operational phases and monitor the implementation of any corrective actions arising from audits or Non-Conformances.
• Assisting on ensuring that the project and O&M activities run to schedule and to budget, monitoring programmes of work, and detecting problems that may cause delays…
• Oversight regular safety checks and ensure that health and safety procedures are carried out by the internal resources and sub-contractors
• Support in the QA/QC processes and inspection programs for the different design, build and operational phases and monitor the implementation of any corrective actions arising from audits or Non-Conformances.
Habilidades y experiencia
Training and experience required:
• BS (Bachelor of Science) in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
• MS (Master of Science) with emphasis on Transportation Engineering preferred. Graduate studies in project management or business will be valued.
• 3 years experience in construction of motorways projects.
• Experience in supervising design – built motorways projects.
• Experience in multicultural construction projects.
• Must provide leadership and cooperation skills with a friendly attitude.
• Proven ability to plan, organize and prioritize effectively
• Superior communication, interpersonal, decision-making, problem solving, project management, negotiating and team building skills.
• Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency, especially with CAD. GIS and SCADA systems experience will be valued.
• Proactive working attitude required
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again