Training and Development Manager Ref: USA00084
Ferrovial Agroman is recognised worldwide for its ability to design and build singular constructions of all kinds, from civil engineering to buildings, and especially large transport infrastructure.
The division’s track record to date includes the building of more than 540 km of tunnels, 20,100 km of roads (including 4,500 km of motorways) and 5,200 km of railways (including 1,000 km of high speed lines), and the repair and maintenance of 30,400 km of roads.
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for the effective development, coordination, facilitation and delivery of training and development programs for all professional employees within Ferrovial Agroman US Corp. and its affiliated organizations.
- Work with functional areas to identify and address training opportunities, relying upon steps, including but not limited to, holding personal interviews, conducting surveys, reviewing the results of the annual appraisal process, reviewing individual development plans, etc.
- Pinpoint the objective and goals that training initiatives are to meet
- Develop, implement and deliver training curriculum and related programs for all levels of individuals among the company’s varied departments
- Develop, implement and deliver training curriculum to provide training in professional areas such as technical, leadership, executive, compliance, cultural, language, onboarding, company orientation, etc.
- Evaluate applicable outside resources/providers and delivery platforms (i.e. classroom, virtual, e-learning, project, etc.) to deliver elements to meet identified training needs
- Recommend providers and negotiate and formalize contracts for related services
- Coordinate training schedules
- Program all related training and development plans inside a Learning Management System, ensuring the creation of development plans for individual professionals
- Plot progress in development plans for individuals trainees and ensure the successful completion of assigned training programs among the professional assigned to complete programs
- Support and facilitate the launch and management of the Company’s annual appraisal / development program
- Develop and monitor spending against the departmental budget
- Develop means to measure, methods to report, proposals for budgets and frequencies to update the effectiveness of training programs as needed by business demands
- Provide instruction to trainees and other professionals on how to use related technology tools, i.e.) learning management system as needed
- Travel to offices and work sites as needed
- As needed, ensure training is delivered effectively by seeing that steps such as facility setup, audiovisual setup and employee notifications are complete
- React positively to changing business needs and help lead the way forward to include new developments in training targeted to both new and existing employees
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
Habilidades y experiencia
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least five years’ experience required providing similar training service to team members inside related industry
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and similar programs required
- Budget and stagey creation, management and control
- Initiative, motivation, creativity and ability to understand many areas of expertise
- Demonstrated experience illustrating ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbal, with all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training program
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationship
- Outstanding multi-tasking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and planning logistics needed for training deliveries
Published on 2017-11-30
Functional area: HR
Texas, United States
Contract type: Long term