HR Project Manager
Posted on 24 October, 2020
With almost 90,000 employees around the world, Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions. Beyond that, employees become our critical asset for our business continuity and success.
One of our business units, Ferrovial Construction, is looking for an HR Project Manager who will lead strategic projects within the Company, as well as the day to day HR responsibilities, with focus on talent development and always with the employee in the center. This person will work closely with other HR areas and teams to manage and lead projects successfully.
If you are innovative, able to adapt to quick business changes and interested in becoming a business partner, then join our HR team.
• Propose and lead innovative HR projects that impact the global business unit, with focus on adapt our HR processes to business needs.
• Understand these needs and be a partner for our managers to attract best talent into the Company.
• Work and coordinate with other HR areas in the different processes.
• Coordinate with management and headquarters how to build and execute individual and general development plans for employees, with focus not only, but also in technical, business and soft skills.
• Supervise and promote internal mobility: know in depth our professionals in order to promote best movements within the organization.
• Drive with headquarters processes such engagement programs, talent review processes and succession planning, acting as a coordinator of Ferrovial Construction within HQ.
• Be a referent for Ferrovial Construction employees, monitoring their emotional link with the Company, anticipating risks and supporting our leaders to retain talent.
• Draw insights from data in order to keep developing processes that impact in key aspects of the organization.
Skills and experience
• Bachelor´s degree or postgraduate in related field. Other specializations with the require experience will be also valuable.
• 8+ years of experience in an HRBP, HR Management or generalist role.
• Strategic vision, dynamic and innovative. Push to make things happen.
• Labor knowledge will be valuable.
• English is a must. Other languages will be also valuable.
• The position is based in Madrid. However, available to travel and open to an international change is a must.
Create your personalized job alert
Get emails about oppotunities that fit your preferences
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch
Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again